Today we are honoured to have International Award Winning Author Arunabha Bhattacharjee of Silchar, Assam…… to share his thoughts with us…
Let us hear his inspiring words….
- What brought you into the idea of spreading positivity and motivation?
- Well that’s a question which is something I have been asked during all of my interaction sessions. To be honest the idea of community building, inspiring everyone nearby led to the idea of spreading positivity and motivation. Positivity can transform one’s life like never before, I really believe if someone is charged with the belief quotient he can create a life of his own .
- Motivational books like Alchemist follow the fashion of sharing their point through fiction which seemed more effective. What is your view?
- Its not about reading a fiction book or a non fiction book its about showing the readers true reflections of life, The Alchemist , The Secret are great books written and Indeed as an author and a reader it’s a retreat for me.
By how Effective if you ask me I think it is when you reach the mind and soul of the readers.
- What do you think is/are the advantages of being a motivational speaker/writer?
- Being a motivational speaker I learn every day from everyone, its not just I give sessions on life skills across campuses, but its about adding value to my life as well, its so awesome when I address thousands of youths and you become charged up even more, for me my sessions are not just for my audience but for my life as well. That’s motivation for me.
- Do you rather prefer popularity or contentment with your works?
- I feel content when someone calls me at midnight and says arunabha power is you has transformed my life that’s my achievement, I want all my readers to be popular not just me that’s when the real meaning of writing power is you shall happen.
- Who is your favorite character in any movie/epic/fiction and why?
- The character of villain , you learn so much from them ,performing the role of a villain in any movie is not that easy where you know that you are going to be thrashed at the end by the hero and trust me it itself takes a lot of motivation
- What is the main motive behind this book- “POWER IS YOU”?
- I basically hail from silchar, Assam being a person raised from a non metro location the whole idea was to inspire the world, today power is you has marked its availability across 100+ countries creating a movement globally and the main motive was to create a pool of passionate inspiring agents who can inspire others down the lane.
- What was your greatest difficulty in writing and how did you overcome it?
- As a profession I am a Banker at times balancing work life -personal life- and my passion life which is writing seemed little difficult, but as power is you itself is an embark of positivity so its also my catalyst to overcome difficulty and let my brain child reach the world.
- What are your upcoming ventures?
- My next book is a book dedicated to womanhood,a book to empower woman, A unique book which shows reflection of a woman’s life, her thoughts, her dreams, her feelings, her emotions. Many a times we don’t know what it takes for a woman to be a someone special in our life, It’s a book dedicated for the woman,of the woman but by a men.
- As a writer what do you think your commitment to society is?
- Inspiring ,Adding Value, and Motivating, I wish to start with Barak Valley inspiring everyone so that the aura of love,positivity and inspiration reaches the world.
- What is your advice to budding writers or any special message to readers?
- Be yourself, Be Genuine, Be truthful and life is all yours.
Our review on Power is You …
Grab your copy from –
Goodreads – https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29902701-power-is-you