It is indeed an honor to have Mr. Pritam Madhurya Sinha founder of Edukave… an entrepreneur master mind who also plays an inevitable role in #Motivate India Campaign along with Mr Arunabha Bhattacharjee … here with us.
- It would be nice if you could enlighten readers about yourself and Edukave. So please…
- Wow If I rewind it’s a long long story of adventure fun and most importantly crazy and freaky aspects associated with it. I would be writing a book on the whole journey So as of now the answer is too long. 😉
- What is your view on Entrepreneurship in India?
- Indians are known to be born entrepreneurs creating, executing and impacting had been in the DNA of Indians since Mahabharata but in our busy schedule and traditional beliefs that we sometimes forget our roots and as a reason there is a dearth of passionate entrepreneurs in India. Let us all join hands together and not become job seekers but become job creators.
- How do you find people to bring into your organization that truly care about the organization the way you do?
- Values and who have the zeal to create a pool of inspiration and impact with their thoughts and passion.
- What is your favorite aspect of being an entrepreneur?
- Being the boss of your own.
- So you are part of graduate-dropout-turned-successful club. Does that say something about Indian educational system or what is your view on it?
- See the Great Einstein once said “Education is what left within us after we have forgotten the academic curriculum” So to me education is actually what develops your intellectual level along with the nourishment of other aspects of life such as character, Simplicity and the list is endless.
- What change(s) do you love to see in the society?
- Wow this is the question which I always ask to myself and answer it like this if each and every individual on this planet becomes simple, honest and humble, the world would have been heaven and we all would have become its Angels forever and beyond.
- What sacrifices have you had to make to be a successful entrepreneur?
- Haha! very difficult one, one of my closest person who was an integral part, I had to select either passion or her. But I selected passion, I know it was being little rude but I respect her more than anything or anyone and given a chance would love to spend the entire life with her but not as a loser but as a winner and that’s the inspiration which kicks me to create an impact.
Being not myself , stressing my mind upto the level where one may collapse.
- How did you get funded or what creative strategies did you use to execute on minimal cash flow?
- See to be very frank my parents are my inspiration and good orderly direction and what not. When I became a drop out they never lost hope and faith in me.They are the one who invested time, money everything. And result is the rise of Edukave which is now going to give others hope that yes they are special.
- Tell us about your current venture on Motivate India Movement in connection with Power is You?
- See this is the movement not only to inspire motivate but also to create leaders across every field I mean to say politicians to civil servants cricketers to entrepreneurs to Olympians I mean everything. This movement should lead to everything.
- Any advice/suggestion to budding entrepreneurs out there?
- “Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream”- M.Muggeridge. what I want to say is that not only entrepreneurship whatever field you choose you should have the zeal and the courage to do something out of the box. Challenge yourself and your capabilities, fight with yourself and prove yourself.
- What have been some of your failures, and what have you learned from them?
- As of now I have ruined some of the career opportunities due to some reasons. It was not that I was not good at it, it was like I was never dedicated enough which I inculcated in myself over a period of time and now I am feeling the change.
- What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
- Briefly and crisply I would say the 3D’S- DETERMINATION DEDICATION & DISCIPLINE. The Sachin way as cricket will always be in my blood till death. We all are born fighters and we have to fight to create an ever lasting impact globally.